ACO Performance Manager
Steward Health Care Network
Steward Health Care Network
Provide the reason the position exists in this space and its primary objective
Essential Duties and Primary Accountabilities:
* Under the guidance and supervision of the Regional VP of Operations, this resource will be responsible for the performance of select critical provider groups under managed care arrangements and new initiatives.
* Aids in the development and implementation of performance plans that result in practices meeting or exceeding all performance goals as set forth by the SHCN MA Regional Board of Directors. These plans include, but are not limited to: quality, efficiency, patient satisfaction, care retention, care management, and risk adjustment.
* With the guidance of the Regional VP, assesses the performance improvement needs of assigned provider groups and coordinates all delegated SHCN resources to assist with maximizing value delivered to all key stakeholders.
* Produces regular reports on all strategic initiatives and progress toward performance goals. Establishes and implements appropriate mitigation plans to improve performance of assigned provider groups in order to meet or exceed performance goals.
* Acts as the primary contact for all communication between assigned provider groups and SHCN; documents all pertinent communication and interactions with providers via the Provider Database CRM tool allowing for enhanced collaboration across Steward
* Maintains a thorough understanding of all SHCN initiatives, procedures, policies and available resources and utilizes this knowledge to educate provider groups. 5%
* Maintains knowledge of all PCPs and Specialists within assigned provider groups, including key information such as group membership, affiliations, and historical context. Works to ensure provider data are properly captured in internal databases.
* Fosters a culture of collaboration and teamwork amongst practices and the entire field operations team to ensure the highest level of provider satisfaction. 5%
* Creates and distributes materials essential for meetings, meeting documentation and follow-up. 5%
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
* Bachelor's degree
* Master's degree beneficial
Years of Experience:
Work Related Experience:
* Health Care industry experience required
* Experience working in a Managed Care/ACO environment
* Experience working with physicians and physician practices
* Experience working in a matrix organization
* Knowledge of physician practices and practice operations
* Knowledge of Medicaid rules and regulations
* Familiarity with Federally Qualified Health Center operations
* Advanced knowledge of Managed Care and Accountable Care Organizations
* Microsoft office applications, advanced in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
Physical and Mental Demands:
These physical and mental demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Strong communication skills; must be able to effectively communicate with internal and external customers in person and via telephone and email.
* Able to work independently with a high level of responsibility
* Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills; excellent organizational capabilities; attention to detail
* Able to maintain a calm and collected presence while addressing the concerns from an internal and external customer.
* Able to accurately learn and retain new information, knowledge and skills.
* Able to efficiently manage multiple tasks, with varying degrees of priority, at the same time.
* Able to travel to cover assigned provider groups.
Job Reference #: 100021702