Adult Programs Coordinator - SHCN
Join one of the most passionate teams with Steward Health Choice as an Adult Programs Coordinator. We are seeking an individual with empathy and compassion as well as experience with the Substance Abuse Block Grant (preferred). Do you have the ability to gather, analyze, and report on key program data while maintaining strong interpersonal relationships, both internally as well as with key stakeholders outside the organization?
The Adult Programs Coordinator provides clinical oversight and direction in the development of Evidence Based Practices (EBP) and Substance Abuse Services at Steward Health Choice Arizona. Experience
Areas of oversight include:
· Outpatient services
· Inpatient services
· Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
· Federal block grants
This position has a specific focus on the development of Evidence Based Practices identified by the state and federal governments, and our community of behavioral health providers.
The Adult Programs Coordinator identifies how services are being utilized, finds areas that can be strengthened, and ensures services are provided with fidelity.
The Adult Programs Coordinator is a subject matter expert (SME) in the Substance Abuse Block Grant and key member of the Substance Use Services Team.
- Conduct Program Audits
- Training on services and fidelity
- Provide training and technical assistance to contracted providers on Evidence Based Practices implementation of new programs in adult/child systems of care.
- Oversees Substance Abuse Block Grant programs and funding
- These activities include:
- Development of new initiatives
- Monitoring programs and performance
- Ensuring accessibility standards are met
- Training and technical assistance
- Clinical record and data reviews
- Performance improvement activities
- Develops communications, reports, policies and procedures
- Coordinates and collaborates with stakeholders, providers and state officials
- Serves as liaison with state, regional and community groups
- Participates in meetings and committees
- Maintains confidentiality, privacy and security of protected information and records
- Performs other duties of a similar nature and level as assigned.
Steward Health Choice Arizona is looking for a highly motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills who can gather, analyze and report on key program data. Prior knowledge of the Arizona behavioral health system is preferred, but skilled candidates will be seriously considered.
Health Choice exists to improve the health and well-being of the individuals we serve through our health plans, integrated delivery systems and managed care solutions. We strive to recruit and retain only the finest health care professionals with the highest levels of integrity, compassion and competency. If you are driven by your own personal commitment to these values and desire to work in a team-focused, collaborative and supportive environment - while still being valued for your individual strengths - Health Choice is the place for you.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
High School Diploma / GED
Two (2) years of experience in the administration of or oversight of evidence-based substance use programs and services and a Master's degree in behavioral health or a health related field; or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of this position
Knowledge of and experience in substance use and treatment programs and services
Knowledge of federal and state program requirements and regulations, Arizona child and family team and adult recovery team practice, covered services, and support and rehab services
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Successful time and project management
Demonstrated ability to work effectively, independently and as part of a team
Proficient use of Microsoft Office applications
Knowledge of AHCCCS and ADHS policies and procedures
Job Reference #: 1806262