Business Development Analyst
Steward Health Care Network
Steward Health Care Network
Reporting to the Director, Business and Network Development, the Business Development Analyst will support the growth and acquisition targets of the division by providing financial and analytical reporting and interpretation of potential transactions. The Business Development Analyst will also assist with the administrative facilitation of business and network development initiatives.
* Develops and programs comprehensive, timely, and accurate analyses, reports, and presentations on utilization, leakage, and risk performance for SHCN.
* Identifies opportunities to improve and enhance the analysis and information provided to customers.
* Works with analysts and financial analysts as needed to compile, present, and interpret data.
* Supports ad hoc analytic requests, providing accurate and timely data, analysis, and insightful interpretations.
* Works with SHCN staff to assure data accuracy and integrity.
* Serves as a data and analytic resource to other SHCN staff.
* As a Team member, supports the improvement of standard risk/financial/statistical report design to support the SHCN Board, Management, and Performance Teams.
* Maintain targeted recruitment database with key elements pertaining to the value of physician and partner relationships and metrics related to maturity of the pipeline of opportunities.
* Assist the Director, Business and Network Development with the managed deployment of Steward executive and recruiter resources to ensure that opportunities are managed in a coordinated fashion.
* Lead coordination between stakeholders to ensure project milestones are properly tracked and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet changing needs and requirements.
* Assist with key administrative functions to ensure timeliness of business and network development initiatives.
* Construct PowerPoint decks for key meetings with physicians, partners, acquisition targets, and conference presentations.
* Performs other functions as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
* Strong analytic and technical skills plus an ability to translate complicated data into useable information.
* Keen attention to detail.
* Strong skills in Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
* Organizational and project management skills to manage projects through effective planning, resource allocation, and completion.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, and ability to relate positively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
* Creative, flexible, and self-motivated with sound judgment and ability to plan and implement.
* Capable of working independently or as part of a team.
* Expertise in Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as QlikView preferred.
* Commitment to service excellence.
I. Education: Bachelor's degree in relevant field required
II. Experience (Type & Length): At least three to five years' in analytics, financial analysis or informatics. Experience in the healthcare industry strongly preferred.
III. Certification/Licensure: N/A.
IV. Software/Hardware: MS Office, SQL/SAS, Access, and/or other query/analytic tools.
Job Reference #: 100023036