Do you want to be part of a cutting-edge program and help build it from the beginning?
The Care Navigator works as part of a collaborative team focused on providing screening services, education, and support to underserved populations. The Care Navigator is responsible for meeting members in various settings (mobile van, home, practice) to improve access to care and quality outcomes. The Care Navigator will collaborate with the care team including but not limited to primary care providers, community health worker, driver, and other team members to achieve the program goals.
- Play an integral part of designing a program to support underserved populations through innovative interventions such as a community-based van
- Perform health screenings and assessments for community members at times convenient for members
- Identify member needs and refer to supports to meet the overall physical, mental and social needs of members
- Provide health education on colon cancer, screenings, and other relevant health issues.
- Assist with the distribution and instruction of Cologuard kits to eligible individuals.
- Facilitate communication with non-English speaking members using interpreter services.
- Collaborate with the community health worker and driver to ensure smooth van operations.
- Maintain health records and ensure confidentiality of member information.
- Assist in the evaluation of the project's success, including tracking member satisfaction and outcomes.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, guidelines, and nursing standards.
- Participate in team meetings and continuous professional development activities.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Work Related Experience:
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 129438