Clinical Healthcare Analyst Medicaid ACO
Position Purpose: Reporting to the Senior Manager of Analytics and in support of the Director of Medicaid ACO, the Senior Clinical Healthcare Analyst will demonstrate strong knowledge of performance indicators and deliver actionable data and key business insights to the Steward Health Care Network (SHCN)’s Medicaid Accountable Care Organization.
- Conducts sophisticated business analyses to support Medicaid ACO program development and ongoing operations, grounded in deep expertise and functionality with both SHCN Enterprise data warehouse and publicly available Medicaid-related health care data sources
- Analyze and recommend opportunities and financial impacts of strategic partnerships, new Medicaid programs, and key Medicaid ACO related initiatives
- Build predictive models that provide Operations and Clinical Care Management Teams with targeted member outreach and engagement activities for improved health outcomes
- Respond to government requests for data that demonstrate statistically significant health outcomes towards program improvement goals in the areas of cost effectiveness and quality
- Collaborate with Steward’s Analytics, and Informatics teams to maintain proper data governance oversight and data integrity management of the MassHealth data
- Other duties as assigned based on business needs
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
Years of Experience:
Steward Health Care is proud to be a minority, physician owned organization. Diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging are at the foundation of the care we provide, the community services we support and all our employment practices. We do not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, and or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 121062