Data Warehouse Developer - SHCN
Position Purpose: This position will report to the Data Warehouse Manager and will take a lead role in the design, development, and deployment of Data Structures and ETL Processes optimized for Reporting and Analytics.
Extract, Transform, Load (ETL)
· Utilize SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to create ETL processes that import/export data in a timely, accurate, and appropriately formatted fashion.
· SSIS packages will utilize any and all available SSIS tools to fully automate import/export processes from the SSIS Catalog with appropriate error handling and/or process notifications regarding data integrity and availability.
· Utilize T-SQL to build relevant data structures and/or transformations to support/complete import/export processes.
Data Structures for Reporting/Analytics
· Utilize advanced T-SQL to build and populate reporting tables.
· Create any necessary views, stored procedures, or SQL functions to support reporting functions.
· Create SQL Server Jobs with robust error handling and data integrity checks to achieve automation.
Process Improvements and Architectural Enhancements
· Identify opportunities for structural and/or procedural enhancements to existing processes.
· Provide QA and/or troubleshooting for T-SQL scripts to support best-practices from users accessing data.
· Meet and discuss current and future data needs with users and stakeholders to assist in planning development activities.
Other Duties as Assigned
· Use Microsoft Office products to generate ad-hoc reporting or documentation.
· Perform data analysis and reconciliations
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
· Bachelor of Science Degree in a related field
Years of Experience:
· 5 Years of Microsoft SQL Server development
· 2 Years in Healthcare development or analytics (Medicaid/Medicare focus preferred but not required)
Work Related Experience:
· Knowledge of Healthcare data
· Experience using SQL Server tools (SSMS, SSIS, etc.)
· Experience with Microsoft Office
· Experience with PowerPivot and/or Power Query Excel Add-Ons preferred but not required
· Advanced aptitude in SSIS and T-SQL development skills
· Advanced understanding of SQL Server data structure design and optimization
· Ability to quickly identify and adjust for project or requirements changes
· Ability to quickly comprehend data content for patterns and deficiencies during development
· Ability and willingness to meet with users and gather information/requirements independently and effectively
· Creative, flexible, and self-motivated with sound judgment
· Strong communication skills
Job Reference #: 1900228