Licensed Benefits Educator (Sales)
Steward Benefit Services (SBS) is committed to working with Steward patients to ensure they are well-educated and informed on their health insurance options. Our staff are committed to serving the needs of our patients with the highest degree of integrity. We enjoy serving others and are looking for team members who are committed to personal excellence and enjoy a culture of teamwork and high performance.
Steward Benefit Services (SBS) is a national broker agency for distribution of government programs. Primarily focused on Medicare Advantage and ACA plans, we work closely with our key strategic partners to provide a better, faster, and easy process that helps people find the best insurance products that fit their lifestyle.
Position Purpose: The Licensed Insurance Sales Consultant (Benefits Educator) is responsible for creating key relationships with our strategic partners through creation of sales strategies that are strategic and innovative in order to achieve our monthly sales goals.
- Develop strong marketing partnerships with strategic partners
- Maintain a culture of service excellence, responsiveness, and integrity
- Generate qualified leads per month through provider and community-based sales and marketing efforts
- Target new strategies to grow membership for PCP offices
- Deliver a positive customer experience through every community-based interaction
- Assist in the initial and on-going development and refinement of promotional and sales strategies and tactics to maximize the effectiveness of enrollment and retention efforts
- Document and track all promotional and marketing activities, as well as update and maintain sales prospects and campaigns on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis in Salesforce software
- Adhere to Medicare Marketing guidelines and compliance regulations
- This position requires traveling to sales meetings within the set territory; valid state Driver’s License is required
- Other duties as assigned based on business needs
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field preferred
- Licensed to sell health insurance within the set territory
Years of Experience:
- 1 – 2+ years in partner and or broker experience and Medicare Advantage product sales highly desired
- Demonstrated ability to drive sales performance
- Project management experience helpful
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, create innovative solutions, and think strategically
- Proven ability to develop long-term relationships and gain others trust
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills to address diverse audiences
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to changing priorities
- Proficient in MS Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Benefit Services Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward Benefit Services will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.
Steward Benefit Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Benefit Services does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Steward Benefit Services is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient and colleague safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.