Manager, Business Development - Steward Health Care Network
- Directs, establishes, maintains, and plans the overall policies and goals for a business development department.
- Identifies potential business partners and negotiates agreements.
- Works with product development, marketing and/or sales group to align with the company's growth strategy.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Typically reports to top management.
- Requires a bachelors degree in a related area and at least 7 years of experience in the field.
- Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 59f6e957-76d2-41bf-90e7-1b43500c3874