Manager of Business and Network Development
Steward Health Care Network
Steward Health Care Network
Reporting to the Vice President, Business and Network Development, or the Director of Business Development. The Business Development Manager will support the growth and acquisition targets of the division by driving performance goals and providing financial and analytical reporting and interpretation of potential transactions. The Manager of Business and Network Development will also assist with the administrative facilitation of business and network development initiatives.
· Engages in activities that develops leads and guides stakeholders through all phases of the sales process to close.
· Attends meetings with stakeholders across business units to coordinate and implement activities related to organizational goals.
· Identifies opportunities to improve and enhance intel.
· Works with Marketing to improve collaterals provided to customers.\
· Works with analysts and financial analysts as needed to compile, present, and interpret data.
· Supports ad hoc analytic requests, providing accurate and timely data, analysis, and insightful interpretations.
· Maintain targeted recruitment database with key elements pertaining to the value of physician and partner relationships and metrics related to maturity of the pipeline of opportunities.
· Assist the Vice President, Business and Network Development with the managed deployment of Steward executive and recruiter resources to ensure that opportunities are addressed in a coordinated fashion.
· Lead coordination between stakeholders to ensure project milestones are tracked and revise and update project plans and/or resources to meet changing needs and requirements.
· Assist with key administrative functions to ensure timeliness of business and network development initiatives.
· Construct PowerPoint decks for key meetings with physicians, partners, acquisition targets, and conference presentations.
Performs other functions as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Self-starter that is able to learn and produce results quickly.
· Strong analytic and technical skills plus an ability to translate complicated data into useable information.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Strong skills in Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
· Understanding and ability to use CRM tools.
· Organizational and project management skills to manage projects through effective planning, resource allocation, and completion.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, and ability to relate positively with individuals at all levels of the organization.
· Creative, flexible, and self-motivated with sound judgment and ability to plan and implement.
· Capable of working independently or as part of a team.
· Expertise in Business Intelligence (BI) tools such as QlikView preferred.
Commitment to service excellence.
I. Education: Bachelor's degree in relevant field required
II. Experience (Type & Length): At least one to three years of sales experience. At least three to five years' in analytics, financial analysis or informatics. Experience in the healthcare industry strongly preferred.
III. Certification/Licensure: N/A.
IV. Software/Hardware: MS Office, SQL/SAS, Access, and/or other query/analytic tools.
Job Reference #: 100024374