Steward Benefit Services (SBS) is committed to working with Steward patients to ensure they are well-educated and informed on their health insurance options. Our staff are committed to serving the needs of our patients with the highest degree of integrity. We enjoy serving others and are looking for team members who are committed to personal excellence and enjoy a culture of teamwork and high performance.
Steward Benefit Services (SBS) is a national broker agency for distribution of government programs. Primarily focused on Medicare Advantage and ACA plans, we work closely with our key strategic partners to provide a better, faster, and easy process that helps people find the best insurance products that fit their lifestyle.
Position Purpose: The Marketing Manager will develop and manage advertising activities and channels to drive pipeline, generate leads, and increase brand awareness through social media, websites, and across several industries and audiences. This individual will work closely with corporate marketing on strategies to leverage system investments while generating company / product specific brand assets.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns (paid social, display and search) that build awareness and drive qualified leads with focus on retargeting and conversion rate optimization
- Develop Medicare Advantage specific marketing campaigns including filing collateral with CMS for regulatory approval
- Develop new and creative ideas to our marketing and advertising campaigns that set us apart from other insurance agencies in the market
- Build messaging and engaging content that attracts key audiences and retains current customers and is tailored to targeted audiences
- Create collateral and other sales tools to support business growth team
- Through creative content development, careful tracking, and optimization, generate demonstrably ROI-positive leads and fuel growth for Steward Benefit Services
- Manage the annual marketing budget development process and serve as the management team member responsible for lead acquisition cost including disciplined campaign reporting and analysis, and continuous program improvement
- Analyze and report on key performance data (top of funnel to bottom) to leadership
- Use analytical skills to identify, diagnose and implement new optimization strategies
- Own measurement and tracking within analytics for paid channels through definition of goals, tracking events, and conversion triggers
- Own cost-per-lead and cost-per-sale optimization, focusing on conversion metrics to drive increased campaign ROI
- To deliver a collaborative strategy and drive high- quality traffic to core site and landing pages
- Communicate successes and failures to leadership team
- Work with outside agencies to set goals, identify opportunities, and set priorities
- Other duties as assigned based on business needs
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field preferred
Years of Experience:
- The ideal candidate has 4-7 years of experience working as the marketing manager for a healthcare company; preferable working in the senior insurance or Medicare Advantage industry
- Channel expertise in paid search, paid social, display, retargeting, media buying, or landing page optimization programs
- Experience developing campaigns compliant with CMS marketing regulations for Medicare Advantage plans
- Ability to manage highly efficient search engine marketing programs
- Experience tracking ongoing optimization, and performing accurate reporting
- Experience demonstrating ROI to fuel growth
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Writing and design skills to produce collateral and sales decks using Microsoft Office Suite
- Be able to prioritize and problem solve
- Strong organizational skills to maintain large amounts of data
- Ability to research and analyze
- Have attention to detail
- Able to work independently and within a team environment
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information
- Ability to function effectively within an ever-changing environment
- Highly motivated & continuous learner
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Benefit Services. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward Benefit Services will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.
Steward Benefit Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Benefit Services does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Steward Benefit Services is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient and colleague safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.