Medicaid ACO Program Manager
The Manager, Medicaid ACO Program Operations manages key programmatic components and initiatives of the Medicaid ACO program, and provides support to assist in achieving Medicaid program goals.
- Develop, monitor, and maintain in-depth knowledge of Medicaid program rules and requirements, and translate those rules and requirements into business and operational execution
- Provide oversight of key operational functions for the Medicaid ACO, including member enrollment, provider enrollment, member services, information systems, and compliance. Collaborate with these cross-functional stakeholders to implement new requirements and enhancements necessary to ensure optimal program performance and compliance.
- Serve as key internal point of contact for issue escalations and resolutions from members and providers. Work with regulators as needed to solve problems as they occur.
- Staff the Operations Committee of the Steward Medicaid ACO. Prepare agendas and materials for committee meetings, and coordinate development and submission of regulatory documentation.
- Manage vendors for program initiatives, including contract compliance, budget, and performance against initiative goals.
- Interface with regulators to participate in and report back on MassHealth program meetings, track and obtain responses on program questions, etc.
- Other duties related to Medicaid program as assigned.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
Years of Experience:
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 16825