Member Experience Advisor
Steward Health Care Network
Steward Health Care Network
Member Experience Advisors act as an internal consultant and resource to Network physician practices with a goal of driving performance excellence. Performance is all encompassing of quality, cost efficiency and patient experience. Reporting to the Manager of Performance Improvement, the Member Engagement Advisor serves as a facilitator and change agent for continuous process and performance improvement by providing project planning and execution, understanding, defining, and communicating process redesign.
Essential Duties and Primary Accountabilities:
* Assess performance in relation to established goals and standards; recommend new approaches, policies, workflows and procedures to effect continuous improvement; Assists in the determination of goals and priorities with team, physician practices, or project management sponsors
* Manage improvement action plans, coordinates team/project activities and schedules, quantify benefits, and provide leadership and mentorship to ensure robust and sustainable implementation, meeting all required timelines; Lead and facilitate improvement within physician practices and Performance team that will drive or have a direct impact on performance improvements and enhancing patient satisfaction; Work collaboratively to solve problems, minimize barriers and reduce resistance to change
* Assist leadership in identifying key improvements that will provide the optimum benefit in enhancing quality and patient satisfaction; Develop effective communication methods with assigned practices, SHCN team members and leadership
* Collaborate across functional departments to manage and implement changes/enhancements; Identifies and facilities the collection and analyzing of quantitative and qualitative data and identifies key findings
* Present relevant presentations to varies stakeholders across the Network; Participates in the development and management of the department, including training, mentoring, recruiting, other departmental activities.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
* Bachelor's degree in related field required (or equivalent combination of education and experience), Master's degree preferred.
Years of Experience:
* 5 to 7 years' experience working with physician practices in a quality capacity.
Work Related Experience:
* Understanding of the health care delivery setting
* Experience with diverse populations a plus
* Must possess the ability to present and explain complex material to physicians and other providers and member populations in a professional manner
* Demonstrated performance in project management, process improvement and project implementation
* Proven administrative and coaching ability in complex environments
* Strong ability to analyze, interpret, and evaluate data resulting in actionable recommendations
* Excellent presentation and organizational skills; Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Must have strong problem solving ability
* Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and demanding workloads
* Must be able to work in a team environment, with good communication skills, supportive attitude and the ability to provide mentorship when appropriate
* Lean or Six Sigma training a plus; knowledge of process improvement techniques required
* Knowledge of managed care principles and physician practice
* MS Office Suite
* Demonstrated proficiency preparing spreadsheets, graphs and other presentation materials
Job Reference #: 100023046