The Performance Administrator works in collaboration with provider practices and the performance team with a focus on improving quality and risk adjustment capture and accuracy in patients. This is position is based in Richardson, TX and works in with collaboration with the Regional Performance Manager and will be responsible for reviewing the status of office visits for patients and coordinating office visits via telephonic patient outreach.
- Works collaboratively with assigned Performance staff, Office Managers, and practice staff to coordinate improvement efforts related to overall performance. Reviews office scheduling tool (typically Athena or eCW, but other EHRs as needed) to determine status of patient office visits and coordinates patient visits via telephonic patient outreach and online scheduling / transfer to practice (using phone system and an excel-like tracking tool). Performance Administrator will be held to performance metrics associated with this body as determined by their supervisor / manager.
- Maintains collaborative team relationships with peers and colleagues in order to effectively contribute to the working group's achievement of goals, and to help foster a positive work environment.
- Provides proactive and excellent customer service by outreaching to patients to schedule necessary appointments to achieve positive patient outcomes.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable Federal, State and/or County laws and regulations related to coding and documentation guidelines for Risk Adjustment and HEDIS measures.
- Ensures the highest levels of customer service when interacting with patients, including the use of scripting and best practices to engage with patients.
- Ensures standards of care are held when managing PHI, as this role is coordinating office visits for screenings.
- High School Diploma or GED, Associates Degree preferred
Work Related Experience:
- A minimum of two years of physician practice or customer service experience preferred
- Microsoft Office, strong knowledge in Excel
- Electronic Medical Record experience preferred