Steward Health Care Network (SHCN) takes pride in its community-based care model, which drives value-added tools and services to our communities, patients, physicians, and hospitals across the continuum of care. In addition, Steward Health Care Network promotes care coordination and collaboration within the network in order to provide high-quality, efficient care to patients. With Steward in the community, all residents can be sure that there is a world class doctor close to where they live.
The network is also responsible for the implementation and execution of our managed care contracts, medical management services, quality improvement programs, data analysis, and information services.
The Performance Administrator works in collaboration with provider practices and the performance team with a focus on improving quality and risk adjustment capture and accuracy in patients. This position works in with collaboration with the Regional Performance Manager and will be responsible for reviewing the status of office visits for patients and coordinating office visits via telephonic patient outreach.
- Works collaboratively with assigned Performance staff, Office Managers, and practice staff to coordinate improvement efforts related to overall performance. Reviews office scheduling tool (typically Athena or eCW, but other EHRs as needed) to determine status of patient office visits and coordinates patient visits via telephonic patient outreach and online scheduling / transfer to practice (using phone system and an excel-like tracking tool). Performance Administrator will be held to performance metrics as determined by their supervisor / manager.
- Maintains collaborative team relationships with peers and colleagues in order to effectively contribute to the working group's achievement of goals, and to help foster a positive work environment.
- Provides proactive and excellent customer service by outreaching to patients to schedule necessary appointments to achieve positive patient outcomes.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable Federal, State and/or County laws and regulations related to coding and documentation guidelines for Risk Adjustment and HEDIS measures.
- Ensures the highest levels of customer service when interacting with patients, including the use of scripting and best practices to engage with patients.
- Ensures standards of care are held when managing PHI, as this role is coordinating office visits for screenings.
- Serve as back-up within the Contact Center taking inbound calls as needed, in adherence to department benchmarks and performance measures.
- Assist with other operational needs as they arise.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED, Associates Degree preferred
Years of Experience:
- At least two years of physician practice or customer service experience preferred
- Microsoft Office, strong knowledge in Excel
- Electronic Medical Record experience preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled