Program Manager, Bundled Payments
Steward Health Care Network
Steward Health Care Network
The Bundled Payment Program Manager will support Steward's Bundled Payment for Care Improvement Advanced (BPCIA) risk contract with Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) in three key ways:, (1) Drive performance of initiatives through execution of high-value initiatives derived from data-driven recommendations, (2) project manage ongoing and new operational initiatives that serve our patients and (3) monitor and ensure compliance with all applicable CMS regulations. Individuals who rely on data analysis to make decisions and are passionate to make an impact in the way care is delivered today will resonate the most with our team.
Leads overall care redesign efforts to improve the care of our patients in collaboration with clinical subject matter experts, for key stakeholders including hospitals, physicians and patients
* Manages the effective implementation of technology applications that enable seamless operations and high-quality patient care
* Manages evaluation and develops recommendations for external vendor partnerships based on return-on-investment projections and cost-benefit-risk due-diligence evaluations
* Engages with regional governance structure to facilitate the creation and ongoing support of local care redesign work teams
* MBA, MHA, or others Master's degree required
Years of Experience:
* Three to five years working in a fast-paced environment
Work Related Experience:
* Healthcare delivery (e.g. Hospital) experience preferred
* Bundled Payment experience preferred
* Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact positively with a wide range of constituents.
* Ability to work both independently and within a team environment and a multi-dimensional environment. Creative, flexible, self-motivated, professional must possess sound judgment ability to plan and initiate new activities consistent with achieving service excellence.
* Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to present information to small and, at times, large audiences.
* Strong organizational and project management skills including development of project parameters, goals, and time lines and outcome measurement.
* Established passion for working towards improving the health of populations.
* Analytic skills to collect information from diverse sources and summarize the information and data in order to solve problems.
* Ability to function effectively within an ever-changing environment and to meet deadlines and reprioritize as necessary.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
* Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project; proven ability to learn new information systems as necessary
Job Reference #: 100024071