Program Manager, EHR Operations - Steward Health Care Network
- Defining, executing, and managing the processes of the Steward Health Care Network’s EHR Funding Program aimed to reduce financial barriers with EHR adoption.
- Support EHR implementation requests originating from MA, RI, NH, PA, FL, OH, UT, and AZ.
- Ensure each EHR is implemented with the appropriate quality dashboards, templates, and collection mechanisms that allow for consistent collection of EHR Quality data.
- Ensure each applicable EHR is implemented and trained with SHCN’s Risk Tab
- Ensure each applicable EHR is connected to SHCN’s Quality Data Warehouse
- Manage program budget for each fiscal year as it pertains to funding and reimbursement within implementations, and efforts to extract EHR data. This includes projections at each quarter.
- Ensuring communication and expectations between SHCN and Providers involved in EHR Funding Program is clear never in doubt.
- Creation of processes in order to monitor and act upon any event that would trigger a SHCN financial task rooting back to EHR Program Agreement
- Assist in EHR system assessments and identify gaps and opportunities to maximize system efficiencies and assist in the development of strategies for meeting those needs.
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, such as local chapter operations, performance and practice teams, to ensure SHCN is maximizing performance in risk contracts through EHR Operations
- Manage ongoing project status meetings and communication with stakeholders to ensure that EHR projects are progressing as outlined in the ongoing initiatives
- Identify gaps and opportunities in the electronic health record and assist in the development of strategies for meeting these needs.
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal skills required for interfacing with all levels of staff.
- Ability to independently solve problems and handle stressful situations in a calm manner and with sound judgment.
- Participates in the identification of moderately complex application problems and suggests resolutions; able to identify potential delays/roadblocks and escalates to management.
- Report directly to the Director of Technology Operations.
- Education: Bachelors’ Degree preferred.
- Experience: 3 – 5 years’ experience in the implementation, support, or use of healthcare electronic records. Familiarity with quality measure programs is highly desirable.
- Software/Hardware: Athena Clinicals, eCW, Cerner (preferred)
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 22a777ef-470c-4c6c-9eb0-faab961444bf