Program Manager, Medicaid ACO
Steward Health Care Network
Steward Health Care Network
The Program Manager manages key programmatic components and initiatives of the Medicaid ACO program, and provides support to assist in achieving Medicaid program goals.
Essential Duties and Primary Accountabilities:
Provide programmatic management and oversight for operational aspects of Steward's Medicaid ACO. Closely coordinate with member services and provider enrollment teams to ensure the needs of members and providers are met. Develop, monitor, and maintain in-depth knowledge of Medicaid program rules and requirements, and translate those rules and requirements into business and operational execution.
Serve as point of contact for MassHealth operational teams to resolve issues related to member and provider enrollment, delivery of care, and payment of claims.
Identify opportunities for program improvement, intervention, issue escalation, etc. grounded in regular performance monitoring.
Provide project management for the ongoing implementation and operations of the Medicaid ACO program.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
* Bachelor's degree required. Masters preferred
Years of Experience:
* 3+ years health care experience
* 2+ years project management experience
Work Related Experience:
* Experience managing programs, initiatives, projects.
* Experience working in a fast-paced environment
* Analytic skills to collect information from diverse sources and summarize the information and data to solve problems.
* Accuracy and attention to detail required
* Demonstrates ability to think critically and creatively
* Possesses specialized knowledge related to Medicaid
* Possesses strong interpersonal written and oral skills
* Possesses excellent time management skills with proven ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities at one time.
* Ability to create, interpret, and disseminate information across multiple internal and external stakeholders
* Possesses strong project management techniques to take initiatives from idea to execution
* Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with colleagues across departments in a highly matrixed environment
* Accepts flexibility in work schedule willingly. (e.g. periodic early morning or evening meetings)
* Requisite poise, judgment, and trustworthiness to represent Steward to internal and external groups
* Ability to adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities
* Strong knowledge of standard computer software tools, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Visio, Project, and Sharepoint.
Physical and Mental Demands:
These physical and mental demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to effectively communicate with internal and external customers via telephone and email.
* Able to accurately receive information through oral communication.
* Able to accurately review data and figures both in hard copy and electronic formats.
* Utilize a computer (including but not limited to a mouse and keyboard) and telephone intermittently throughout entire shift, for periods of up to four (4) hours at a time.
* Able to accurately sort through data and think through issues in a time?pressured environment.
* Able to focus on a specific event or activity for up to four (4) hours at a time without interruption.
* Able to maintain a calm and collected presence while addressing the concerns from an internal and external customer
* Able to accurately learn and retain new information, knowledge and skills.
* Ability to work independently
* Able to efficiently manage multiple tasks, with varying degrees of priority, at the same time.
* Some travel may be required.
Job Reference #: 100024278