Program Manager, Population Health Appl
Steward Health Care Network
Steward Health Care Network
Oversees team that serves as subject matter experts for multiple applications in use by SHCN care management, provider enrollment, executive leadership team, provider and patient population. Responsible for managing SHCN Application Inventory detailing Vendor/Development contacts, business owners, and support responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Primary Accountabilities:
* Oversees team that serves as subject matter experts for multiple applications in use by SHCN care management, provider enrollment, executive leadership team, provider and patient population.
* Responsible for managing SHCN Application Inventory detailing Vendor/Development contacts, business owners, and support responsibilities.
* Oversees new application development by vendors and ensures deliverables are in line with defined Business and Technical Requirements.
* Track and manage change requests, updates, and enhancements for entire SHCN application inventory.
* Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders, such as business owners, leadership, operations, and the Medicaid/Medicare Team to ensure SHCN application is in line with business goals and direction at all times.
* Identify gaps and opportunities across all applications and assist in the development of strategies for meeting these needs.
* Participates in the identification of moderately complex application problems and suggests resolutions; able to identify potential delays/roadblocks and escalates to management.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
* Bachelors' Degree preferred.
Years of Experience:
* 5 years' experience in an application management based role focusing in support and development.
Work Related Experience:
* Experience with Salesforce highly preferred, specifically focusing on CRM and Community platforms.
* Experience with managing large populations of end-users (internal and external) for multiple applications.
* Experience leading efforts to interface between different applications and in some cases back-end SQL environments (flat file integration).
Physical and Mental Demands:
These physical and mental demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to effectively communicate with internal and external customers via telephone and email.
* Able to accurately receive information through oral communication.
* Able to accurately review data and figures both in hard copy and electronic formats.
* Utilize a computer (including but not limited to a mouse and keyboard) and telephone intermittently throughout entire shift, for periods of up to four (4) hours at a time.
* Able to accurately sort through data and think through issues in a time?pressured environment.
* Able to focus on a specific event or activity for up to four (4) hours at a time without interruption.
* Able to maintain a calm and collected presence while addressing the concerns from an internal and external customer
* Able to accurately learn and retain new information, knowledge and skills.
* Able to efficiently manage multiple tasks, with varying degrees of priority, at the same time.
Job Reference #: 53483