Program Manager, Population Health
Under the direction of the Executive Director of Network Performance Operations, the Program Manager for Performance Operations oversees all aspects of strategic network initiatives. In this role, the Program Manager leads key business initiatives aimed at improving population health management, operational efficiencies, and system alignment and coordination. To this end, the Program Manager is responsible for a variety of tasks including, but not limited to: developing and executing project strategies and implementation plans; creating and coordinating resources to implement projects; and monitoring and reporting on progress towards key business objectives.
- Develops and leads strategic business initiatives across multiple teams and the Steward system to achieve network goals including quality improvement, member engagement, risk adjustment, and patient experience.
- Conducts research and analysis, identifies best practices and opportunities for improvement, and provides recommendations and solutions to support strategic initiatives.
- Solicits, manages, and reports on external vendors to support strategic initiatives and meet project requirements.
- Develops and implements detailed project plans including milestone timelines, risk mitigation plans, and communication plans.
- Creates and coordinates resources, presentations, workflow diagrams, and patient engagement materials to support project implementation.
- Leads implementation of technological enhancements and manages vendor relationships required to deliver strategic network initiatives.
- Identifies key performance metrics, develops systems to track key metrics, and monitors and evaluates progress and results of strategic initiatives.
- Reports on project implementation and results in formats appropriate to all key stakeholders, escalating high-risk issues as appropriate and necessary.
- Supports strategic growth of SHCN’s performance operations by researching, assessing, and developing business plans for new network opportunities.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
Years of Experience:
Physical and Mental Demands
These physical and mental demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 7336