Project Manager, ACO Programs - Steward Health Care Network
Steward Health Care Network
Steward Health Care Network
Position Purpose: Steward Health Care Network seeks an experienced, capable project manager to support the development and expansion of community-based accountable care models. The Project Manager, ACO Programs will manage key projects and initiatives of ACO programs across all markets and payers while providing support to achieve ACO program goals. The position will support the Lead of ACO Program Development in the following activities:
Evaluate and evolve current state Massachusetts ACO programs into future state as contract terms change:
-Engage with key internal team members to identify and operationalize potential changes to Massachusetts ACO programs.
-Develop project plans to manage the implementation of changes, including planning and scheduling project timelines and milestones.
-Track, monitor, and communicate project milestones, deliverables, schedule, and risks.
Support the identification, design and implementation of new initiatives to expand Steward's ACO model nationally, including but not limited to the development of provider performance models and a care coordination strategy across all of Steward's markets:
-Analyze potential business initiatives to further scale Steward's ACO program into its new markets.
-Operationalize ACO programs, including the development of policies and procedures, governance structures, and provider reporting.
-Develop project plans to manage the implementation of provider performance models, including project scope, timeline, capacity planning, resource allocation, and project execution.
-Track, monitor, and communicate project milestones, deliverables, schedule, budget, and risks.
Other duties related to ACO Programs as assigned, including support of health plan development activities where they overlap with ACO programs.
* Bachelor's degree required. Masters preferred.
Years of Experience:
* 3+ years health care experience.
Work Related Experience:
* Experience with Massachusetts' ACO programs preferred.
* Experience managing programs, initiatives, projects.
* Experience working in a highly matrixed, fast-paced environment.
* Communicates clearly and succinctly; strong writing and oral communication skills.
* Data driven; strong analytic skills.
* Experience in health care settings, including providers and payers.
* Analytic skills to collect information from diverse sources and summarize the information and data to solve problems.
* Accuracy and attention to detail required.
* Demonstrates ability to think critically and creatively.
* Possesses specialized knowledge related to accountable care, population health, and public policy.
* Possesses strong interpersonal written and oral skills.
* Possesses excellent time management skills with proven ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and priorities at one time.
* Ability to create, interpret, and disseminate information across multiple internal and external stakeholders.
* Possesses strong project management techniques to take initiatives from idea to execution.
* Ability to work as part of a team and collaborate with colleagues across departments in a highly matrixed environment.
* Accepts flexibility in work schedule willingly (e.g. periodic early morning or evening meetings).
* Requisite poise, judgment, and trustworthiness to represent Steward to internal and external groups.
* Ability to adapt and respond to changes in environment and priorities.
* Strong knowledge of standard computer software tools, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Visio, Project, and SharePoint.
Job Reference #: 55276