Regional Director, Business Development
Directs, establishes, maintains, and plans the overall policies and goals for a business development department.
- Identifies potential business partners and negotiates agreements. Works with product development, marketing and/or sales group to align with the company's growth strategy.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Focus primarily on signing PCPs to the Network.
- Focus secondarily on signing Specialists to the network.
- Work with Steward Hospital Business Development, Recruiters and Physician Liaison teams.
- Collaborate with SMG Business development.
- Collaborate with Local resources to call on Self Insured Employers.
- Focus on improving engagement by developing relationships between all physicians in the Network including SMG.
- Gather intelligence on the competition and remain apprised of current network provider’s status and assist LNMs to focus on at-risk providers.
- Continuous Business development Process improvement.
- Leads and directs the work of others.
- Performs other duties as required.
Years of Experience:
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 16591