Steward Health Care Network (SHCN) takes pride in its community-based care model, which drives value-added tools and services to our communities, patients, physicians, and hospitals across the continuum of care. In addition, Steward Health Care Network promotes care coordination and collaboration within the network in order to provide high-quality, efficient care to patients. With Steward in the community, all residents can be sure that there is a world-class doctor close to where they live.
The network is also responsible for the implementation and execution of our managed care contracts, medical management services, quality improvement programs, data analysis, and information services.
Looking for a Junior Salesforce Administrator to assist with day to day operation of Salesforce and supporting our internal team of users. You will take part in meetings with stakeholders to redesign and re-implement existing processes as well as new functionality. While working with a Senior Salesforce Administrator as a mentor you will have a chance to expand your knowledge in both the Salesforce and health care fields.
- Work with stakeholders to learn and refine current processes.
- Day to day User administration and Salesforce related helpdesk tasks.
- Assist in data cleanup and utilizing Data Loader to insert/update records.
- Implement best practices regarding user interaction with Salesforce.
- Attend meetings with stakeholders to design and implement new functionality in Sales and Community Cloud.
- Create reports and dashboards for internal users.
- Assist in automating repeatable tasks using Flows and Process Builder.
- Document functionality and best practices.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Bachelor's in computer science/related field or equivalent experience with SaaS technologies.
Years of Experience:
- 1-2 Years of Salesforce Administration experience required.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification (ADM201) required. Advanced Administrator (ADM301), and Platform App Builder preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled