Senior Business Development Analyst
Steward Health Care Network (SHCN) takes pride in its community-based care model, which drives value-added tools and services to our communities, patients, physicians, and hospitals across the continuum of care. In addition, Steward Health Care Network promotes care coordination and collaboration within the network in order to provide high-quality, efficient care to patients. With Steward in the community, all residents can be sure that there is a world-class doctor close to where they live.
The network is also responsible for the implementation and execution of our managed care contracts, medical management services, quality improvement programs, data analysis, and information services.
Position Purpose: The Senior Business Development Analyst serves as the key analytic resource to meet the information, reporting, and analytic needs of Steward Health Care Network’s Network Development Department.
- Maintains an updated and accurate market intelligence database which has information on all competitors in each of our markets
- Lead coordination between stakeholders to ensure project milestones are properly tracked and adjust project plans and/or resources to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Delivers accurate and on-time deliverables, including reports, cost estimates, models and ad-hoc analyses
- Responsible for overseeing and providing recruitment dashboards to Directors of network development to help them drive their sales pipeline
- Provides projections and analyses on how potential Network Development deals will impact membership growth and network revenue
- Supports ad hoc analytic requests, providing accurate and timely data, analysis and insightful interpretations
- Conducts sophisticated business analyses to support Network Development growth and ongoing operations, grounded in deep expertise and functionality with both internal and publicly available data sources
- Performs other duties as requested
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- BA/BS required; Master's degree preferred
Years of Experience:
- Over three years in a healthcare business development role
- Analytic and technical skills coupled with the ability to translate complicated data into useable information
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to interact positively with a wide range of constituents.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment and a multi-dimensional environment. Creative, flexible, self-motivated, professional must possess sound judgment consistent with achieving service excellence
- Proven excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to present information to small and, at times, large audiences
- Ability to function effectively within an ever-changing environment and to meet deadlines and reprioritize as necessary
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information
- Highly proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and has a working understanding of Salesforce
- Maintains information in a confidential manner according to policy
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Steward Health Care Network is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient and colleague safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.