Senior Business Intelligence Developer
Steward Health Care Network (SHCN) takes pride in its community-based care model, which drives value-added tools and services to our communities, patients, physicians, and hospitals across the continuum of care. In addition, Steward Health Care Network promotes care coordination and collaboration within the network in order to provide high-quality, efficient care to patients. With Steward in the community, all residents can be sure that there is a world-class doctor close to where they live.
The network is also responsible for the implementation and execution of our managed care contracts, medical management services, quality improvement programs, data analysis, and information services.
Position Purpose: Steward's recent expansion has increased the demand for frequent, insightful, and sustainable data sharing and processing across the enterprise. To that end, the goal of this role is to develop national reporting and operational data processes to support the operational and business leaders of the ACO and their teams. As a member of the Reporting team, the incumbent for this role is expected to hit the ground running. The immediate need is to build-out new reports, while working to streamline the existing reporting infrastructure.
- Create visualizations in Qlik with advanced features such as trending and comparing actuals to targets
- Work with team members and subject matter experts throughout the organization to develop new dashboards. Develop the data to load using the appropriate logic via SQL
- Ensure all reports are developed on time and checked for accuracy.
- Document all logic and processes for reports with delivery
- Be able to discuss complex topics and share reports with all levels of leadership
- Stay on top of the latest trends in healthcare informatics and reporting, including release notes from Qlik and Health Catalyst to ensure we are taking advantage of the latest trends and technologies
- Mentor team members
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or related experience
Years of Experience:
- 8+ years of experience creating reports and dashboards
- 2+ years report development in Qlik
- QlikSense experience required
- Advanced SQL
- Healthcare experience strongly preferred
- Experience dealing with claims and EMR data strongly preferred
- Focus on customer service and quality
- Ability to juggle several high priority projects at the same time
- Understanding of healthcare operations
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.