Senior Clinical Program Manager
The Senior Clinical Program Manager is responsible for delivering on the implementation and integration of key Clinical Program operational projects and initiatives. Primary initial responsibility will focus on meeting key performance measures to support the expansion of SHCNs clinical programs and drive performance across Massachusetts and the Central markets. This position will be responsible for planning and coordination, building relationships and will have ownership of monitoring, summarizing and communicating the progress of programs and projects. The Senior Clinical Program Manager will integrate all clinical teams across SHCN’s contracting team, Business Units and will work closely with SHCN”s Medical Directors. The ability to work in a cross functional role across and within Steward’s performance and business teams is a primary responsibility. This position reports to and supports the Associate Medical Director.
- Manages projects across SHCN Clinical Programs within Care Management
- Translates business requirements into operational projects to ensure projects are implemented to meet the business needs
- Creates presentations, workflow diagrams, and project summaries using PowerPoint and other software for leadership to support all clinical program projects.
- Manages projects, builds work breakdown structures, and translates them into project schedules with identified dependencies and milestones.
- Actively tracks, manages, and reports out on project statuses for all stakeholders. Tailors messaging of project status to varying stakeholders appropriately.
- Collaborates with other internal and external resources as applicable to achieve successfully project delivery.
- Performs comprehensive, timely, and accurate analysis on current projects using project tracking software (i.e. Innotas, MS Excel, MS Project, etc.) to manage longer duration projects.
- Disseminates information to team members through task and sub-task assignments based on requirements.
- Provides solutions to complex problems through analysis, identification of problems, and opportunities for improvement within the project, making recommendations and execution of solutions.
- Proactively identifies, and then efficiently and competently manages challenges that arise throughout the course of implementing a project Evaluates deliverables prepared by the team to make sure the work meets requirements and maintains a high level of quality.
- Oversees Clinical Program Specialist
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
Years of Experience:
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 6819