Senior Program Manager, Clinical Operations/Call Center
Steward Health Care Network (SHCN) takes pride in its community-based care model, which drives value-added tools and services to our communities, patients, physicians, and hospitals across the continuum of care. In addition, Steward Health Care Network promotes care coordination and collaboration within the network in order to provide high-quality, efficient care to patients. With Steward in the community, all residents can be sure that there is a world-class doctor close to where they live.
The network is also responsible for the implementation and execution of our managed care contracts, medical management services, quality improvement programs, data analysis, and information services.
Position Purpose: The Senior Program Manager, Clinical Operations/Contact Center is responsible for delivering on the implementation and integration of key Contact Center/Clinical operational projects and initiatives. Primary responsibility will focus on meeting key performance measures to support the maintenance and expansion of SHCN’s contact center which includes but is not limited to national in/outbound programs and related Medicaid ACO programs while drive performance/compliance across all programs. This position will be responsible for project planning and coordinating, data/report acquisition and tracking, compliance reporting, and communicating the performance and/or progress of programs and projects.
- Manages projects across SHCN Clinical Programs within the contact center, including risk/issue identification, developing mitigation plans, assigning task owners, establishing timelines and milestones, and communicating status updates to key stakeholders
- Translates business requirements into operational projects and data/reporting requests to ensure appropriate project implementation for the contact center
- Offers solutions to complex problems experienced throughout a project by analyzing problems and opportunities for improvement, evaluating cost/benefit, making recommendations, and executing solutions
- Assists in data integration for Clinical/Contact Center Programs, ensuring automated referrals and workflows function correctly and appropriately to meeting program needs
- Creates presentations, and project/performance summaries using PowerPoint and other software for leadership to support all clinical program projects
- Actively tracks, manages, and reports out project statuses for all stakeholders, appropriately tailoring key messages according to stakeholders/audience
- Contributes to Contact Center policy development by identifying policy gaps, communicating changes, and implementing/coordinating training as appropriate
- Builds workflow diagrams, job aids, and resource documents to support Contact Center Programs
- Evaluates deliverables prepared by the Contact Center Programs to ensure work meets requirements and maintains a high level of quality
- Collaborates with other internal and external teams to achieve successfully project delivery.
- Liaison with MassHealth and Contact Center to facilitate and drive key initiatives and projects
- Provide oversight of key operational functions and staff for the Medicaid ACO, including member enrollment, provider enrollment, member services, information systems, and compliance. Collaborate with these cross-functional stakeholders to implement new requirements and enhancements necessary to ensure optimal program performance and compliance
- Manages, coaches, and provides direct supervision of team.
- Other duties as assigned based on business needs.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s preferred
Years of Experience:
- 5+ years of project management experience, healthcare setting preferred
- Proficiency in project management software as well as software to create visual aids and presentations including but not limited to Microsoft Office suite and Visio
- Ability to demonstrate leadership skills within a team environment, take control of situations when appropriate and achieve results, and take initiative in representing issues and potential solutions to management
- Experience and understanding of Project Management methodologies, life cycle, and ability to manage and drive projects towards a successful outcome
- Experience in the healthcare operations and/or technology preferred
- Demonstrated ability to identify issues and trends
- Demonstrated ability to focus attention on critical goals and results and be held accountable for achieving them
- Ability to comprehend problems, arrive at solutions, and communicate those effectively to stakeholders
- Strong analytical ability in discerning priority and non-priority issues, making decisions from several alternatives based on logic and fact.
This position is subject to the COVID-19 Vaccination Policy for Steward Health Care Workforce. Employees in this position will be required to provide adequate proof of vaccination for COVID-19 by an FDA-approved vaccine prior to starting work. Steward will consider requests for exemptions from this vaccine requirement on the basis of medical condition or sincerely held religious belief in accordance with applicable Federal laws.
Steward Health Care is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. Steward Health Care does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression or any other non-job-related characteristic.
Steward Health Care Network is taking additional, necessary preparations to ensure patients can receive compassionate care in a safe, carefully managed environment – with confidence and without fear.
Our Safe and Ready program consists of a rigorous [three-point] standard ensuring patient safety, confidence and convenience:
- Any COVID-19 related care takes place in designated areas away from other patients and their families.
- A stringent cleaning policy has been implemented throughout our facilities.
- A strictly controlled visitor and masking policy is required for patient and colleague safety.
You can rest assured that we have made the necessary preparations to provide care in a safe, controlled and professional way.