Sr Manager, Population Health Integratio
Position Purpose: Under the direction of the President, MSO, the Sr. Manager of Population Health Integration is responsible for aligning all aspects of Population Health MSO strategic initiatives, vendor oversight, and project planning for the MSO team. This role will lead key business initiatives for the MSO aimed at ensuring operational efficiencies, meeting budgeted and contractual performance targets, and coordinating between the delivery of services to external partners, including ACO and Health Plan divisions. The role will support alignment and integration across performance operations, clinical operations, information technology, marketing, data analytics, and project management. To this end, the role will assume a variety of tasks including, but not limited to: developing and executing project and implementation plans, reporting on progress towards key business objectives, continuous quality improvement monitoring, research and reporting, and vendor management.
- Responsible for planning coordinating, implementing, and overseeing strategies to support the Population Health MSO Operations team with the overall goal of integrating and aligning initiatives that cross-cut Population Health MSO departments to improve performance and maximize operational efficiency.
- Provides strategic and operational guidance to each of the Population Health MSO leadership roles, and aligns efforts across the department to create a holistic approach to meet department obligations.
- Ensures that strategies are made and executed with consideration of quality improvement, utilization management, care retention, and patient experience, and are developed using internal performance data, industry standards, and standardized literature reviews.
- Responsible for ensuring Population Health MSO leadership and teams meet internal and external deliverable deadlines through the production and maintenance of a detailed project plan.
- Ensures compliance of vendor obligations and optimizes use of vendor services and capabilities by MSO team members.
- When new contracts are brought on board, manage the implementation and integration of the contract when aspects of the contract impact multiple divisions of the Population Health MSO.
- This role will make recommendations for strategic partnerships that will enhance the work of the performance operations team.
- Analyzes departmental performance data and engages in competitive intelligence research to identify opportunities for improvement, growth, and continued success.
- Creates plans, systems, and methodologies to support integration of opportunities into the department’s workflow.
- Collaboration of program management team supporting MSO team to ensure all work is met on time and as requested by delegated entities.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
Years of Experience:
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 6958