Talent Acquisition Specialist
Steward Health Care Network
Steward Health Care Network
This position will focus on talent acquisition and employee retention and is responsible for coordinating all efforts surrounding talent acquisition, including pre-screening, tracking, hiring and onboarding candidates to ensure a consistent and optimal candidate and new employee experience at all times.
Essential Duties and Primary Accountabilities:
* Handles the recruitment efforts for Steward Health Care Network, to include sourcing, pre-screening, interviewing, setting up appointments and Interacting with hiring managers and candidates regarding status of openings/applications to ensure recruiting process is being followed.
* Creates and maintains employee records and/or files and works with the hiring managers to complete an on boarding program for each new hire.
* Attend/host job fairs as needed. Build relationships with local colleges, universities and community organizations to develop a continuous talent pipeline, ensure positive community relations, and create lasting relationships from which to source talent.
* Ensures that human resources policies, procedures and programs are being met, and makes recommendations for improvement when needed. Performs periodic audits of Talent Acquisition programs to ensure accuracy and integrity of data.
* Trains, on-boards and supports new and junior members of the talent acquisition team. Maintaining job boards and postings to reflect accuracy.
* Ensures positive relationships with internal and external clients, while managing to standards and ensuring that time-to-hire is minimized to the degree possible.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
* Minimum of high school diploma, Bachelor's degree preferred
Years of Experience:
* At least two years previous recruiting experience in a fast paced professional environment required
Work Related Experience:
* Prior experience working with HRIS, and other computer databases, word processing and spreadsheet programs and recruiting is required
* Strong customer-service orientation
* Ability to work successfully in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
* Excellent customer service skills with the focus on a superior candidate experience
* Attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task and delegate work as needed
Physical and Mental Demands
These physical and mental demands are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Must be able to effectively communicate with internal and external customers via telephone and email.
* Able to accurately receive information through oral communication.
* Able to accurately review data and figures both in hard copy and electronic formats.
* Utilize a computer (including but not limited to a mouse and keyboard) and telephone intermittently throughout entire shift, for periods of up to four (4) hours at a time.
* Able to accurately sort through data and think through issues in a time?pressured environment.
* Able to focus on a specific event or activity for up to four (4) hours at a time without interruption.
* Able to maintain a calm and collected presence while addressing the concerns from an internal and external customer
* Able to accurately learn and retain new information, knowledge and skills.
* Able to efficiently manage multiple tasks, with varying degrees of priority, at the same time.
* Able to work with all levels of management, coordinate activities and explain policies and procedures to ensure a strong working relationship and adherence to standards and guidelines
Job Reference #: 53544