Steward Health Care Network (SHCN) takes pride in its community-based care model, which drives value-added tools and services to our communities, patients, physicians, and hospitals across the continuum of care. In addition, Steward Health Care Network promotes care coordination and collaboration within the network in order to provide high-quality, efficient care to patients. With Steward in the community, all residents can be sure that there is a world class doctor close to where they live.
The network is also responsible for the implementation and execution of our managed care contracts, medical management services, quality improvement programs, data analysis, and information services.
Position Purpose: The Trainer position will work with stakeholders to develop, implement and lead trainings, from new hire orientations, system training, functional training, and any other trainings deemed necessary. Trainings will be delivered via a variety of mediums from classroom, to computer-based, to video. This position will be responsible for testing and evaluating training outcomes and making recommendations to cover any knowledge gaps.
- Facilitate trainings such as onboarding, new hire, regulatory, and on-going developmental trainings while utilizing a variety of training methodologies, techniques, concepts, and learning practices to ensure long term success.
- Work with SME’s to create computer-based training for e-learning, including new content and transforming existing content.
- Develop and implement training materials such as manuals, videos, and computer-based training, job aids, reference guides, etc. for needed areas within assigned deadlines.
- Assist in all testing and assessment of training outcomes. Makes recommendations for changes and/or enhancements that would fill any knowledge gaps.
- Assist with other training initiatives as needed such as train the trainer, needs assessment, content development, etc.
- Supports company and departmental initiatives and identifies ways to enhance training effectiveness.
- Establish credibility in the classroom through experience, knowledge, and presence
- Ability to deliver complex information in a way that is understandable
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
Years of Experience:
- At least three years of experience working with Medicare and/or Medicaid programs is strongly preferred
- Experience training call center classes would be a plus
- At least three years of relevant training experience is required along with at least two years of experience developing e-learning content
Work Related Experience:
- Previous experience facilitating training for groups of various size and professional levels
- Previous experience creating engaging e-learning content
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interpret data to recognize opportunities, monitor performance and make strategic decisions
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, and written skills
- A minimum of one year’s experience effectively utilizing e-learning authoring tools (ie. Articulate Storyline, Captivate, etc.)
- Experience with E-learning authoring tools (ie. Articulate Storyline, Captivate, etc.)
- Experienced with video editing software (ie. Movavi, Adobe Premier Pro, etc.)
- Highly proficient in time management, organization, planning, and prioritizing
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to translate complicated data into usable information that can be relayed in a clear fashion
- Previous experience with course curriculum development, writing training manuals/material, training assessment, and the use of multiple training platforms including classroom, multimedia, web-based, etc.
- Ability to generate creative solutions, identify the best course of action and rapidly resolve complex issues/problems
- Ability to communicate clearly with employees at all organizational levels, and across different cultural backgrounds
- Up to 20% national travel may be required in this role
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 17711