Vice President of Marketing - Steward Health Care Network
Steward Health Care Network
Steward Health Care Network
Position Purpose: The Vice President of Marketing will oversee marketing and communications, including advertising and media for national operations. Communicating with corporate marketing to ensure branding standards are followed and duplication of efforts are eliminated, this high energy individual will develop, implement, and measure the impact of marketing and communication programs for Steward Health Care Network.
Develop and implement integrated strategic marketing and communications plan to advance Steward Health Care Network and Steward Health Choice brands on a national basis; broaden awareness of our programs and priorities and increase the visibility of our programs and executive leadership across key audiences.
Attract and retain health plan membership by leading a team on the development of marketing and communications plans to highlight, create awareness of, and engagement in the planned member experience and meet quality standards and goals. Collaborate with internal sales team to sell health plan product and expand the Broker relationship to achieve annual sales targets.
Provide expert guidance on strategy to maximize the effectiveness of communication vehicles designed to achieve Steward goals and positive visibility in each market utilizing market research to understand patient/member responses and marketing effectiveness.
Track and analyze usage to measure effectiveness of marketing vehicles and provide recommendations for maximization and enhancement of communication, media, and outreach tactics to drive value, improve quality measures, and health plan STAR ratings
Engage with the corporate marketing team as needed to coordinate messaging efforts and press relations across all regions, implement campaigns and media plans to drive volume and enhance Steward's integrated approach to health care.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements:
* Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred
Years of Experience:
* At least 10 years' experience in marketing in the health care arena
* Successful track record of leading the development and execution of strategic marketing communications plans and programs in a complex fast paced organization
* Demonstrated success in developing strategic multi-faceted marketing communications plans and converting them into tactical programs, experience with progressive the use of digital and web-related communication
* Knowledge of health care marketing best practices, expertise in overall marketing and communication vehicles
* Effective leader who is adept at managing change and can inspire those inside and outside their direct sphere of control, ability to work with and influence multiple stakeholder audiences, ultimately leading and driving the coordination and integration of communication activities
* Exceptional ability to build relationships with people from diverse areas of the business and external "key influencers"
Job Reference #: 55376